– A non-refundable deposit is due to secure your registration. The deposit is $100 for singles and $200 for couples. Full pricing is below.
– The ICOM Accounting Team will be reaching out to you after your deposit is made with arrangements to make the remainder of your balance due.
– Please add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure you receive all our communications.
Early Bird: $359 (first 25 registrants)
Standard: $429 (26-100 registrants)
Door Price: $529 (101-150 registrants)
Early Bird: $559 (first 25 registrants)
Standard: $629 (26-100 registrants)
Door Price: $729 (101-150 registrants)
For questions, please email us.
8 Reasons to Attend the 2023 Pressing On Conference
1. ENCOURAGEMENT – We are living in difficult times, especially for Christian leaders. Opportunities for encouragement from other Christian leaders are fewer now than ever before. This conference has been planned especially for you … to encourage you to PRESS ON!
2. INSPIRATION – We’ve intentionally chosen our three keynote speakers. Each has decades of service to Christ’s Kingdom, and experiences to share, that will help inspire you to PRESS ON!
– Tuesday night – Jeff Vines
– Wednesday night – Dick Alexander
– Thursday morning – LeRoy Lawson
3. FELLOWSHIP – One key to success for the 1st century church was their faithfulness in meeting together for the strength that comes from fellowship with other Christians. Here are three days filled with opportunities for you to refresh your soul in fellowship as you PRESS ON!
4. THE “ARK” EXPERIENCE – Travel together in commercial buses from Cincinnati to central Kentucky and experience the ARK with other Christians. What better way to enhance your own appreciation of this Biblical event and learn with others about the magnitude of what God accomplished in this part of His salvation story. It’s all included to help you PRESS ON!
5. GOSPEL MUSIC – Pastors will be leading each session with gospel singing and their own presentation of the gospel in music. Nothing refreshes your soul like worshiping together as you PRESS ON!
6. ACCOMMODATIONS – Embassy Suites by Hilton in the Cincinnati RiverCenter is an all-suite hotel with an unsurpassed view of the Ohio River and the Cincinnati skyline. Relax and refresh your body as you prepare to PRESS ON!
7. MEALS – Breaking bread together was another spiritual discipline of the early church. Sharing meals breaks barriers and unites us as friends. Dinner Tuesday evening, dinner Wednesday evening, and lunch on Thursday are all included. (Breakfast, of course, is also included with your stay at Embassy Suites). Lunch on Wednesday at the ARK is on your own from the variety of vendors on site. Good food always helps you PRESS ON!
8. GREAT VALUE – Thanks to sponsoring organizations, your cost for this conference has been held as low as possible. Where else could you get 2-nights at the Embassy Suites, all breakfasts, 3 banquet meals, the ARK experience, gospel music, decades of wisdom from 3 christian leaders/speakers, fellowship, inspiration, and encouragement – all for one price! Don’t miss this opportunity to PRESS ON!