Barry McMurtrie is a 78-year-old retired minister. His wife, Gay, passed away due to Alzheimer’s four years ago. Since that time, Barry has suffered one major stroke and several subsequent minor strokes. Today he is nearly blind, takes 13 monthly prescription medications, and struggles with his balance, which at times makes it nearly impossible for him to stand or walk.
Barry needs help—and I’m asking you to give to KBF so that we can provide desperately needed financial assistance to Barry.
Some of Barry’s friends recently encouraged him to reach out to KBF. Those friends also agreed to give generously, so that by combining our resources we can help Barry today—and for the next twelve months.
Here’s how your donation can triple the gift:
- One of Barry’s friends has offered a gift of $5,000
- A second ministry friend has offered an additional gift of $5,000
- If you and other Christian friends will donate another $5,000, KBF can make a total of $15,000 available as a blessing to Barry.
Barry has served the Lord faithfully all his life. In Australia, Barry served a total of 6 different churches. In 1993 he accepted the call to come to the United States and serve as Senior Minister at Crossroads Christian Church in Corona, California from 1993 to 2007. While in the U.S., Barry also served as President of the North American Christian Convention in 2002.
Needless to say, Barry has dedicated his life to serving Christ’s Kingdom. Today I am asking for your help. Will you share from the blessings God has given you to help Barry during this time of need?
Remember, your gift to KBF will triple the gift
By raising just $5,000, we can make $15,000 available. That’s good stewardship!
Please help! You can make a difference.
Here are three ways you can give:
- Give Online: Click the “Give Today” button below; then select the Barry McMurtrie Campaign in the drop-down menu, the follow the rest of the step-by-step instructions.
- Mail a Check: (Write McMurtrie Campaign on the memo line)
Your gift can be mailed directly to:Kairos Benevolence Fund
PO Box 19700
Irvine, CA 92623-9700
- Give a Gift of stock, real estate, or other non-cash assets. Please contact David Duncan at the CDF Capital Foundation (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your non-cash gift.
Whichever method of giving works best for you, please designate your gift for the Barry McMurtrie Campaign. This will insure that up to $15,000 will be used to help pay for his medical and living expenses.
Thank you, in advance, for your prayer support and your financial generosity on behalf of Barry McMurtrie.
Yours in the Master’s Service,
David Pace, Founding Director
Kairos Benevolence Fund
(303) 378-5362 Support Barry McMurtie